STEPS IN THIS PROCESS
- Review the qualifications to ensure your eligibility for our Low-Income Food Assistance Program.
- Submit an application
- Submit your proof of income in the online form or mail it to:
PO BOX 243
Raymond, WA 98577
- You will be notified when you have been approved and can pick up food at the HAVA Food Bank.
HAVA’s Pet Food Assistance offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. To be eligible, you must meet the household income requirements listed below. You will need to submit your proof of income via the online application or by mail to HAVA. Our mailing address is PO BOX 243, Raymond, WA 98577. If you are unsure if you qualify, please call us at (360) 942-4716, and we will let you know.
|Max yearly income to qualify|
ACCEPTABLE LOW-INCOME DOCUMENTATION:
- Wage Statement/Paycheck Stub
- SSI/SSDI Statement
- Approval Letter for Cash Aid
- Approval Letter for DSHS Medical Coupons
- Unemployment Statement
- L & I Statement
- Approval Letter for Food Stamps
HAVA does not donate to anyone breeding, selling, or flipping animals. We reserve the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.