STEPS IN THIS PROCESS
- Review the qualifications below to ensure you are eligible for our Low-Income Assistance Program.
- Submit an application for each pet needing to be fixed. (for example, two cats would require two applications)
- Submit your proof of income in the online application or mail to:
PO BOX 243
Raymond, WA 98577
- Pay HAVA the co-pay fee listed below. You will receive an email with a payment link once your application is approved.
- You will be notified when approved, and HAVA will email you a voucher number.
- Contact one of our approved vets to schedule the appointment.
- The Spay/Neuter procedure is performed. The vet will bill HAVA for the procedure.
HAVA does not cover any additional costs.
This program is limited to pet owners who are financially unable to pay to spay or neuter their pet. You must meet the following household income qualifications to be eligible. You must submit your low-income documents in the online application or mail a copy to HAVA’s PO BOX. Our mailing address is PO BOX 243, Raymond, WA 98577. If you are unsure if you qualify, please call us at (360) 942-4716, and we will let you know.
|Max yearly income to qualify|
ACCEPTABLE LOW-INCOME DOCUMENTATION:
- Wage Statement/Paycheck Stub
- SSI/SSDI Statement
- Approval Letter for Cash Aid
- Approval Letter for DSHS Medical Coupons
- Unemployment Statement
- L & I Statement
- Approval Letter for Food Stamps
Country Pet Vet: 300 Parpala Rd Naselle (360) 484-7228
Vetters Animal Hospital: 2400 Ocean Ave Raymond (360) 942-3440
Willapa Veterinary Services – Raymond: 230 Ocean Ave Raymond (360) 942-2321
Willapa Veterinary Services – Grayland: 2012 State Road 105 Grayland (360) 267-4444
Female cat spay: $60
Female dog (less than 30 lbs) spay: $90
Female dog (greater than 30 lbs) spay: $120
Male cat neuter: $30
Male dog (less than 30 lbs) neuter: $80
Male dog (greater than 30 lbs) neuter: $90
Please note: these copay fees are non-refundable. Once a voucher is issued, there is no way to cancel it. Vouchers expire one year after being issued. We recommend completing the spay/neuter process sooner than later.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE FORM PER PET.